Bill,
Are you sure she doesn't have some other problems--like depression or
bipolarism?  Sounds like there is something more going on than just
defending MMY.  If so, it wouldn't be all that unusual--many of us
looked to TM as a cure-all, until it became obvious it wasn't.  And
those quick flashes of anger, seemingly out of nowhere, are something I
have learned to avoid.  I find them scary.

Sal