Title: Re: [FairfieldLife] Re: Hello Fairfield,,,I'm sensing some defensiveness
on 8/12/06 11:22 AM, nablus108 at [EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:

> a simple man who bleeds like the rest of us,,,eats like the rest of
> us and excretes bodily wastes like the rest of us

Do you know anything about this ? Or is it simply the words spilled
over by your silly ignorance ? Have you lived in the company of a
saint, or is your life dominated by foolish company, foolish thoughts
and low level of intelligence ? It seems so.

When building one of Maharishis suites, we pointed to where the toilet
was to be built. Maharishi said: "I have no need."

He may have said that, because he sometimes does try to give the impression that he is above physical needs, but all his suites over the years have had toilets. He eats food and it comes out the other end, just like the rest of us. I’ve heard him fart, pee, and while traveling, he had to make bathroom stops, just like the rest of us. His girlfriends said he ejaculates. He’s had operations on his eyes, prostate, heart and other health problems. He’s been banged up in car and helicopter accidents, nearly electrocuted by a faulty tape recorder, etc.

None of these things are to his detriment. I mention them just to divest Nablus of the fantasy that MMY is not a human being.