> > Do you know anything about this ? Or is it simply the words
spilled
> > over by your silly ignorance ? Have you lived in the company of a
> > saint, or is your life dominated by foolish company, foolish
thoughts
> > and low level of intelligence ? It seems so.
> >
> > When building one of Maharishis suites, we pointed to where the
toilet
> > was to be built. Maharishi said: "I have no need."
> >
> He may have said that, because he sometimes does try to give the
impression
> that he is above physical needs, but all his suites over the years
have had
> toilets. He eats food and it comes out the other end, just like
the rest of
> us. I¹ve heard him fart, pee, and while traveling, he had to make
bathroom
> stops, just like the rest of us. His girlfriends said he
ejaculates.

This is interesting.

Perhaps I didn't read the entire Sexy Sadie file (it does tend to go
on and on), but I particularly looked out for this little tidbit of
information and don't remember seeing it.

Why was I looking for this?  Because in the Muktananda sex-abuse
revelations, it was specifically pointed out that he not only didn't
ejaculate but that he didn't even get an erection, despite the penis
being put into the vagina.

So I kinda thought that maybe that was similar to what was going on
with the allegations with MMY.

You wrote that his "girlfriends" -- plural -- reported that he
ejaculated.  So there are at least TWO reports of this?

Another point: anything short of both ejaculating and showing one's
privates can often be construed as being ambiguous or, at the least,
a he-said-she-said situation.

How many hard no-ambiguiity-to-it instances are there in the Sexy
Sadie files?  Again, I didn't read it as thoroughly as I should have
perhaps but there is, I think you'll admit, a hell of alot of
innuendo and not alot of cold, hard no-ambiguity declarations of
fact such as describe above.  Are they there and, if so, what
exactly is said?

> He¹s
> had operations on his eyes, prostate, heart and other health
problems. He¹s
> been banged up in car and helicopter accidents, nearly
electrocuted by a