Title: Re: [FairfieldLife] Re: I found this rather interesting, the Kaplans & $
on 8/17/06 3:49 PM, jim_flanegin at [EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:

The thing I find downright odd about it, though, is this guy goes on
and on and on and on about the deceit of Maharishi and the lies he
was told and how much money he gave Maharishi, and not once does he
say he plainly *met with Maharishi* and asked him about all of these
things.

For years, Earl had mare “face time” with MMY than just about anybody. Perhaps, once he began to turn sour, MMY no longer wanted to meet with him. MMY doesn’t like uncomfortable confrontations. __._,_.___