> --- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, "authfriend" <jstein@>
> wrote:
> >
> > --- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, MDixon6569@ wrote:

> > > _Poll:  Most Americans Support NSA's Efforts_
> > >
> > > (http://www.washingtonpost.com/wp-
> > dyn/content/article/2006/05/12/AR2006051200375_pf.html)
> >
> > I gave MDixon a chance to present these facts
> > himself or be exposed as a liar.
>
> This isn't a star chamber or inquisition, Judy, other than in your
> own head.

The reason this is so important, by the way, is it's
an example of the kind of Republican dishonesty that
got Bush elected and will result in the Republicans
retaining control of Congress after the 2006 election,
if Democrats and independents don't start speaking up
and exposing the lies.

It certainly wouldn't hurt if a few honest Republicans
refused to play the game and spoke up too.  I'm hoping
MDixon might turn out to be one of them, if I'm right
that he's been deceived himself on this particular
issue.

But I'm not holding my breath.