jim_flanegin wrote:

>--- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, "shempmcgurk"
><[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
>

>>--- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, "jim_flanegin" <jflanegi@>
>>wrote:

>>her
>>

>>>for

>bunch
>

>>of

>it.

>>devoted to

>>far
>>

>>>more

>>>These days, any time they can divert attention away from you-
>>>

>know-
>

>>who,
>>

>>>they gladly will, although last night I did see Britt Hume on
>>>

>Fox
>

>>>attacking the judge that ruled the wiretapping illegal.
>>>

>>Who is the "they" you refer to?
>>

>>From the posting I was responding to, 'the major networks'. They who
>would feed the hand that bites them...

Then you have to go deeper as to who owns and controls these networks
and the bigger picture shows a tiny group of very wealthy individuals
who have controlled (or attempted to) things down through time.  It is
known as an "open conspiracy" or for practical purpose no conspiracy at
all but the strategy of this group.  They have always hated seeing the
masses own property and attendant freedoms that come with that.  They
are our deepest enemy and I think it is time to take their power away.