You don`t have good intentions.
I said that what I thought is that if someone is rejected, it is not a reason for OTHERS not to come.
Begin to do good for yourself and for others.

Sal Sunshine <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
Rick, I had a friend who almost did that, a number of years ago. She
got to the Dome a few minutes late, had gone to a lot of trouble to get
there, and was seriously ticked. So she stood outside the doors,
yelling, "Open up, you b*tches, open up!" It worked. :)

Boy, would I have loved to have been there for that one. Talk about
vicarious thrills.

Sal

On Aug 19, 2006, at 4:07 PM, Rick Archer wrote:

> on 8/19/06 4:01 PM, kenwoodfx at [EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:
>

> reason for not coming in the Dome in this important time in world
> history.
>
> “Rejected” means you can’t go in the dome. What are they supposed to
> do, break down the door? __._,_.

Yahoo! Messenger with Voice. Make PC-to-Phone Calls to the US (and 30+ countries) for 2¢/min or less. __._,_.___