In a message dated 8/19/06 3:40:40 P.M. Central Daylight Time, [EMAIL PROTECTED] writes:
http://www.democrats.com/node/7416/print

> 1]For Release: January 16, 2006
>
> New Zogby Poll Shows Majority of Americans Support Impeaching Bush >
for Wiretapping

*Warrantless* wiretapping.

I pointed this out to MDixon, to absolutely no effect.

Judy the poll here by the Democrats as I read it doesn't stipulate between American citizens having a private conversation and Terrorist suspects from out side the country calling into the US and having conversation. Try asking the question in a poll" would you be in favor of impeachment proceedings against Bush if he tapped, without a warrant, conversations coming into the United States from a foreign country made by a terrorist  or terrorist suspect to an American citizen or a guest in our country?" Chances are you're going to get something closer to the Washington Post Poll.