Mistakes you make, wrong words, wrong thinking. Just come in your pure source, and all the impurities will simply go away. Just then you will be more happy and better in every way. Still there is time for that.

Peter <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

--- kenwoodfx <[EMAIL PROTECTED]com> wrote:

> If someone is rejected, there is a reason for that,
> but that is not a reason for not coming in the Dome
> in this important time in world history.
> People who wants to do good will not think like
> that.
> Everyone who is invited is invited with good reason,
> and should come and do good for the world, not
> thinking about what small ego says, being afraid for
> his existence.

Ken ,you mood making twit. Do you have an original
thought. Seems like you lost your balls a long time
ago. How's your yoni? MMY has been beating this silly
drum for decades (are you new canon fodder or
something?). Next you'll be telling us that the
pundits will come if we just squeeze our butt checks
together hard enough. Ahh. Wonderful rajasic outburst
for the day! I can't stand these mood-making, Capital
fops that have ruined the movement with there
sing-songy little girl voices wearing their light tan
suits and so terrified of aggression or asserting an
original thought. The greatest irony is that you are
MMY's curse and you don't even know it.