--- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, kenwoodfx <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> It is, as anything else an individual decision. You, and everyone else
decide for yourself what you will do, where you will go or not, whether
you will go in the dome or not, whether you will trust and follow your
teacher, who gave us such a tremendously great knowledge. Do we really
understand what he has given us? It all goes naturally, everything goes
naturally, there is no reason to worry about it. Don`t wait for anyone
else to be more perfect, but decide for yourself to become more perfect,
and then the environment will be more perfect, too.
>   Decide what you want, and enjoy in that freedom of choice.
>   If you want to come in the dome, then come.
>   Drop by drop, the ocean will be full.
>
> dhamiltony2k5 [EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:
>           Ken, a defender of the faith. Thanks for coming out. It is
good to
> have the more purist take also here. Ken, I posted a question the
> other day and there were really no takers. Could you take a try?
> what say the tru-believer reading the list?
> Have they no thot on this? How do the insiders going to the domes
> see it going? How about a defender of the faithful speaking for
> them? A public defender? What do they see it taking to bring a
> significant number back?
>
> -Doug in FF

Is this the 'SIMS Shuffle' ?

JohnY