No, dear friend, I don`t think that you or anyone else here are fallen creatures.
I have respect for your experiences, however they have been in the past.
I just like that everyone who wants come in group flying in the Dome, because it is proven helpfull for collective and individual consciousness, but I also respect everyone who, for any reason, does not want.
Everyone here is clever, and knows to choose what is best for him in each moment.
I just like that everyone is happy and friendly to others.
All the best.

chaim_laib <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
--- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, kenwoodfx <[EMAIL PROTECTED]..> wrote:

> Mistakes you make, wrong words, wrong thinking. Just come in your
pure source, and all the impurities will simply go away. Just then you
will be more happy and better in every way. Still there is time for that.

Kenwoodfx

The way you come across, though seemingly sweet, nice, concerned,
parental, is also sanctimonious, better-than, I have the answer and
you people are fallen creatures-however you want to word it. It is not
helpful.

There are and have been many people who have given up many, many
years of their adult lives livng life the TM/Maharishi way, and who
found that the intended result you speak of was not happening in their
lives and the longer they stayed invoved the worse their lives got.

I'm sure you, and others, will have the party line answer for this
(unstressing). Give us credit for being adults and able to make up our
own minds based on our own experience in life.

Chaim Laib

> Peter <drpetersutphen@...> wrote:
>
> --- kenwoodfx <[EMAIL PROTECTED]..> wrote:
>
> > If someone is rejected, there is a reason for that,
> > but that is not a reason for not coming in the Dome
> > in this important time in world history.
> > People who wants to do good will not think like
> > that.
> > Everyone who is invited is invited with good reason,
> > and should come and do good for the world, not
> > thinking about what small ego says, being afraid for
> > his existence.
>
> Ken ,you mood making twit. Do you have an original
> thought. Seems like you lost your balls a long time
> ago. How's your yoni? MMY has been beating this silly
> drum for decades (are you new canon fodder or
> something?). Next you'll be telling us that the
> pundits will come if we just squeeze our butt checks
> together hard enough. Ahh. Wonderful rajasic outburst
> for the day! I can't stand these mood-making, Capital
> fops that have ruined the movement with there
> sing-songy little girl voices wearing their light tan
> suits and so terrified of aggression or asserting an
> original thought. The greatest irony is that you are
> MMY's curse and you don't even know it.

> http://mail.yahoo.com

Everyone is raving about the all-new Yahoo! Mail Beta. __._,_.___