In a message dated 8/19/06 7:20:36 P.M. Central Daylight Time, [EMAIL PROTECTED] writes:
But if I didn't try to clarify my position, then the person calling me a liar would be perfectly
justified in assuming I WAS lying. You, Barry and Shemp appear to: enjoy lying, or enjoy
bating Judy, or both.

Otherwise, you'd deal with her entirely differently.
I have more than adequately clarified everything I have said. I have yet to lie to anybody in this forum. I have posted things, rarely in jest or fasiciously but I have never out and out lied or tried to deceive anybody in this forum. As for Judy, I have never tried to bate her or pick on her or insult her although we usually disagree on things when it comes to politics. In fact I rarely take a hostile tone towards anyone on FFL. The only person I recall ever doing that with is Offworld and lonely after I got a little tired of his personal insults. I dished it back in his face and he shut up quickly.