In a message dated 8/19/06 7:56:38 P.M. Central Daylight Time, [EMAIL PROTECTED] writes:
You, in contrast, deliberately misrepresented a poll.
As far as I'm concerned, that was a lie.
I never misrepresented the poll. I simply sited the Washington Post poll dated May 11, 2006 which backed my  statement that the majority of Americans support the NSA program which the poll said. You didn't like the questions and thought of the poll as flawed because the words *warrantless wire taps* were not used in the poll. Evidently the Washington Post thought exactly as I did and believes the poll significant otherwise they wouldn't have taken it or published it. There would have been no point in taking it and publishing it otherwise.