> on 8/21/06 10:09 PM, new.morning at [EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:
> >
> > <or there is an element of imagination in their SS that they do not
> > <want to expose to MMY. And have him deflate their bubble.
> >
> I believe the above statement is at the heart of all your questioning.

and?

The above was part of a conditional statement --if this then that --
 not an opinion.

does that make the possibility invalid?

valid?

a good thing for them to get confirmed?

a bad thing for them to get confirmed?

Actually, I have few questions. My comments have been more rhetorical
 questions -- stemming from what appears to be weak excuses for not
getting on the mic. When so much can be gained. for the mic'er. For MMY.