For MMY.

> Isn¹t it a bit inappropriate to have such strong opinions about what
other
> people should or shouldn¹t do?

I suppose it is. Who is expresing such?

Oh. I am guessing you somehow feel I am. Again, you are either missing
or distorting what I have said. Try giving several of the relevant
posts  a second read. Try just reading my comments above again. And
not reading what you assume up front I must be saying. Simply read my
words witout prejudice.

>I don¹t think
> their reluctance to get on the mic proves or implies anything. It¹s
simply
> the choice they have made so far, and says nothing about their level of
> consciousness.

Ah what it implies. Well, it does imply something more to me than to
you. For someone those who proclaim MMY/TMO BC. For those  who have
potentially unique new chapter ecperiences of a community of BCers.
In not speaking, in not being willing to share great advances in group
consciousness amongs  MMY and their "peers" -- that implies a lot to
me. On this we clearly differ.