--- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, "jim_flanegin" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> --- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, new.morning <no_reply@> wrote:
> >
> > What is really odd and funny, if not delusional, is that we are asked
> > to suspend disbelief and support the notion that Jim who has such
> poor
> > comprehension skills, and who regularly makes cognitive errors, is
> > able to clearly interpret his experiences, and self-proclaim himself
> > as in BC.
>
> Speaking of comprehension and delusion, who is asking you to suspend
> disbelief, etc. and accept anything I say? Another foolish game you
> play.

OK. Fair enough. I thought you had earlier proclaimed to be in BC (as
defined by MMY). Is that an incorrect memory? Are you claiming that
you do not beleive you are in BC (as defined by MMY)? If you don't
deny it, its hardly a huge gaff to state "we are asked to believe...".

Regardless, if you did not explicity claim to be in BC (as defined by
MMY) you have implied it, IMO, by making strong definitive statements
about it.

I asked you in a post a day or so ago, paraphrasing "Is this your
personal experience (of BC), or are you simply speculating or
remembering something from your SCI or other course?" You danced
around that, coyly IMO, which to me further supported the implication
of your belief. Any humble person not prolaiming BC would have
clarified the point right away.

So to be most accurate, I should have said, "we are asked to believe,
BY IMPLICATION ...". [insertion in caps]

Sorry such a minor ommission disturbed your world.

I do note that I have raised a number of substantive points about your
explicit or implied claims of being in BC and/or MMY/TMO style
enlightenment, and you have been unable or unwilling to address them.
Rather you solely focussed on minor points, diversions or ad honimen
fallacies. I assume this  represents the most cogent case you can make
regarding my points. If not, I will relist them if you like so yuo can
respond.

Or if you do not claim to be in some TMO/MMY style of enlightenemnt,
simple state so, please correct my misunderstanding or false inference.

By the way, terming this a "game", isn't a particularly strong
rebuttal.  Perhaps such a rebuttal is substantive in your mind, but
its not in the real world.

And its odd you see this as a game -- but perhaps such a percption
supports the notion that this is all make believe for you.

If you did not explicity state it.