> --- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, new.morning <no_reply@>
> wrote:
<snip>
> > All yours and others apparent desire to proclaim their
> > awakenings as the same as MMY/TMO enlightenment is quite
> > odd. Just pronounce what ever awakening one wants. Other
> > than those that have requirements that one doesn't meet.
> >
> And as long as someone's definition or proclamation of
> enlightenment doesn't fit your definition of what it should
> be, you are 'SAFE'.

Boy, Jim, either you aren't getting what new morning
is saying AT ALL, or you feel you're entitled to
ignore it completely and substitute a completely
different version of your own devising.

What he's saying makes perfect sense on its face; it's
virtually a truism: to claim MMY-style enlightenment
(not new morning's own definition), you need to meet
the criteria MMY has set for it.

He's not saying there is no other style of enlightenment,
or that if you don't meet the MMY criteria you aren't
enlightened.

But that's how you seem to be interpreting what he
writes, for no good reason that I can see.