> --- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, "jim_flanegin" <jflanegi@>
> wrote:
> >
> > --- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, new.morning <no_reply@>
> > wrote:
> <snip>
> > > All yours and others apparent desire to proclaim their
> > > awakenings as the same as MMY/TMO enlightenment is quite
> > > odd. Just pronounce what ever awakening one wants. Other
> > > than those that have requirements that one doesn't meet.
> > >
> > And as long as someone's definition or proclamation of
> > enlightenment doesn't fit your definition of what it should
> > be, you are 'SAFE'.
>
> Boy, Jim, either you aren't getting what new morning
> is saying AT ALL, or you feel you're entitled to
> ignore it completely and substitute a completely
> different version of your own devising.
>
> What he's saying makes perfect sense on its face; it's
> virtually a truism: to claim MMY-style enlightenment
> (not new morning's own definition), you need to meet
> the criteria MMY has set for it.
>
> He's not saying there is no other style of enlightenment,
> or that if you don't meet the MMY criteria you aren't
> enlightened.
>
> But that's how you seem to be interpreting what he
> writes, for no good reason that I can see.

Agreed Judy. Its rather sad the pattern:

Jim has learned to parrot a particular catechism -- which has a heavy
Tom/Rory flavor, IMO -- but has no clue as to how to apply it in the
real world. Consistent with your points, the catechism points bear
little or no relvance or correspondence to what I have written.

Jim's cognitive disabilities, noted periodically over the past 6
months, contine to unravel. His responses to what he has read reflect
near zero reading comprehension skills. Based on his perfomances here,
given a paragraph or two, and asked to summarize or answer questions
about what he has read (as is commonly done on achievement and skill
level tests), he would fail miserably.

For a so-called liberated, to be so over-shodowed with rote talking
points that even the smallest stimulus triggers them -- while
similtaneously the trigger apparently also overrides or shuts down
rational facilities, is ironic. And its sad to see the diminishment of
any human being.  Yet from 5000 feet, as characture of bliss-ninny
delusions  -- its amusing.

He is hardly a walking advertisment for "liberation". More an
advertisment for the possible dangers of sustained practice of
neuro-physiological techniques for self-development.