Title: Untitled Document

ENLIGHTENMENT FOR THE INDIVIDUAL AND INVINCIBILITY FOR THE NATION
  Come change the world! And enjoy the profoundly deep experience of flying together during this historic time of changing world consciousness!
  In This Issue
  2,000 Yogic Flyers required in Fairfield permanently
You can be one of them. Scholarships available!

Maharishi wants to hear the figures of those coming from each domain every day!

Spa News! Personalized Health & Wellness Assessment
Appointments available starting on Sept. 15th

Contact us...

    2,000 Yogic Flyers required in Fairfield permanently
You can be one of them. Scholarships available!

Come change the world! And enjoy the profoundly deep experience of flying together during this historic time of changing world consciousness!

Maharishi has felt and has seen from watching world events that the numbers in the Golden Domes are declining - placing at risk the momentum of invincibility we have created so far. He is very concerned about this. He feels we must have 2,000 Yogic Flyers permanently flying together in Fairfield and Maharishi Vedic City to create invincibility for America and sustain the momentum for peace in the world.

In thinking what he himself could do, Maharishi said he will ask the wealthy of America to support Fairfield Yogic Flyers with scholarships of $500 per month. This scholarship support will cover basic living expenses (room, board, and some spending money) and is intended for people who would not be able to do long program because they need to return to full-time jobs to support themselves, as well as people from outside of Fairfield who can come and would need this support to be here.

  Maharishi wants to hear the figures of those coming from each domain every day!

To sign up to be one of the Yogic Flyers on this program, please email your name and contact information to <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> and copy the email to Abaan <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> who will compile the lists for our territory.

Maharishi said that participants would have two hours a day for activity. A training program will be organized in which people will gain skills in how to support themselves working two hours a day.

Several Center Invincibility Courses to train new Yogic Flyers will be held this fall, with the first one starting next week.

NOTE: Scholarship support for these courses may be available, and everyone is encouraged to apply regardless of their finances at this time.

The Yogic Flying groups in Fairfield and Maharishi Vedic City have been reporting beautiful experiences of higher states of consciousness - and as a side-effect we have seen heartening developments in national and world news. This is a critical time and a tremendous opportunity for all of us. We cannot afford to fall back from what we have accomplished so far. We need to sustain and build upon what we have created over these past weeks - and create true and lasting invincibility for our nation and peace for our world family.

Please think about how you can go. And if you absolutely can't, please encourage your friends and family to do so.

Jai Guru Dev

    Spa News! Personalized Health & Wellness Assessment
Appointments available starting on Sept. 15th

Personal Health and Wellness Interviews, Including Pulse Diagnosis
Now Available with Maharishi Vedic Health Experts from India

We are very pleased to announce that our Maharishi Ayurveda Health Spas in San Francisco are now offering personal interviews for health and wellness by a distinguished, highly experienced Maharishi Vedic Health Expert called a Vaidya. He will be arriving in San Francisco on September 15th, and will be working in our Maharishi Ayurveda spas on a regular basis.

Each person who comes for an interview will have an assessment of the state of their physiology, including the procedure of Vedic pulse diagnosis, Nadi Vigyan, by both Vedic Health Experts. Vedic pulse diagnosis is the ancient, time-tested procedure of assessing, through the pulse, any imbalances in the physiology that have caused or could lead to chronic disorders. On the basis of this assessment, the Vaidyas will make personalized recommendations including Vedic technologies of consciousness, Vedic vibrations, diet, exercise, behavior, herbal supplements, and lifestyle to correct imbalances and create greater ease, vitality, and wellness.

To schedule an appointment, please contact our Union Street Spa (see below).

  Contact us...

Maharishi Enlightenment Center: Serving San Francisco
Call or email for checking, advanced lectures, intro lectures (refer your friends!), etc.

Information
call 415/433-2488
email [EMAIL PROTECTED]

Maharishi Ayurveda Health Spas in San Francisco

* Open NOW!
Maharishi Ayurveda Health Spa
@ Marriott Hotel/Fisherman’s Wharf
685 North Point Street, at Columbus
San Francisco, CA 94133
415.441.0685 or dial 207 at the hotel

* Open
NOW!
Maharishi Ayurveda Health Spa for Women
1777 Union Street, at Octavia
San Francisco, CA 94123
415.922.1777

Maharishi Ayurveda Health Spa
1783 Union Street, at Octavia
San Francisco, CA 94123
415.922.1777

www.MaharishiSpa-SF.net
[EMAIL PROTECTED]

Your Contact Info and Preferences
Please click here to manage your profile, so we can send you information and updates of interest to you, and specific to your Center.

Thanks!

Jai Guru Dev

Home  .  Subscribe  .  Privacy  .  Contact Us

Maharishi Vedic Education Development Corp.

Mailing Address: 584 Castro St. #107, San Francisco CA 94114
Tel 415-433-2488 . Email: [EMAIL PROTECTED]