> TurquoiseB wrote:
> >
> > "Rejoice and be thankful that guys actually believe
> > this stuff, because the more of them that do, the
> > more nookie is available for us."
>
> Of course there is still a karmic factor involved so not
> being celibate doesn't necessarily mean there will be
> more "nookie" available.

You must not have been sexually active in the TM
movement back during the mid-seventies. If you
walked into a TM center and emitted a non-celibate
vibe, you were home free.

Female TM teachers during the mid-to-late seventies
were the easiest women on the planet. I think it was
the same kind of panic reaction that one sees in women
who live near the Castro district in San Francisco.
"Oh my god...a man who actually likes having sex with
women...don't let him escape!"  :-)

<*> Your email settings:
    Individual Email | Traditional

<*> To change settings online go to: