> > I have never had much faith in the theory of tying in stock
> > markets
> > to group ME effects. But you seem to have gottn very agressive
> > towards me because I pointed out that the crash of 1987 which was
> > called the worst crash since 29, was not tied to any big HoE
> > course
> > as you had claimed the big 7000 courses had caused the worst crash
> > since 29. Now you are all mad and trying to tie me into some group
> > mass delusion, when in fact I don't believe the stock market
> > stuff.
> >
> > Mow lets back to something you actually know something about (your
> > words). You followed a guy who claimed he caused the markets to
> > crash, and you are tying ME effects directly to YF group size.
>
> Turq, do you want to try to handle this one? Or should I? Where to
> begin in unraveling Off's misreadings and misunderstanding?
>
> (Makes one wonder about TM. Sort of like the old drug ad: "Here is
> your brain. Here is your brain on TM"

I don't take Off World seriously, and I certainly
wasn't talking to him when I replied earlier, so
I have little to say.

My anecdote about Rama "causing the crash" was
just a riff on similar subject matter here re
the buttbouncing courses. Me, I don't think that
that he had the ability to crash the stock market,
and I don't believe that the buttbouncers have any
ability to affect world events either. I think that
one gets a subjective buzz from being in a room
where a number of people are meditating together,
but that the buzz is there from practicing *any*
technique whatsoever, and has nothing whatsoever
to do with TM per se or the TM-siddhis per se.

<*> Your email settings:
    Individual Email | Traditional

<*> To change settings online go to: