--- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, new.morning <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> > > Darn, I thought it was Rory entering the 28th Nakshatra state of
> > > consciousness, the hidden one, beyond the 27 he has enumerated (but
> > > oddly seems reluctant to reveal this huge uncoveringor 27+Nakshatra
> > > States of Consciousness to his Guru Deva), and his Solar angels'
Solar
> > > Angel's, Solar Angels -- sort of the parampara Solar Angel --
who was
> > > Rory --  was crucified on the cross of Pure Knowledge, as the 27
prior
> > > states exploded in his solar plexus, the fusion of all lower and
> > > higher states, in the form of an inverted golden polyhedron,
with 108
> > > dancing rudras around its axis, all while his head, which was a big
> > > Brahman,  craddled in Alex's arms, a lesser Brahman, on the floor of
> > > Revelations -- (a particle of Brahman-- not yet realizing that)
> > > ("Revelations" -- literally and figuratively), while the devas
wept.

> > > Like Judy, I didn't comment, not wanting to "pile on" -- and be seen
> > > by the wise and dignified like Turq, as questioning a heavy
> > > experience. Besides, I had that experience last year, its so passe.
> > >

> > I kinda thought so too, for reasons very close to what you just
> > described, except I don't know why you say "Darn", and I'm not sure
> > about the devas weeping.
> >

> Hi Vashti,
>
> Nice to have you back. My post was a flowing humor rift/parody  -- so
> i am not sure I can explain in full. "Darn" was sort of mock
> disappointment at Alex saying it was not a "real" death of
> ego/individuality thing -- and thus mock disappointment at not having
> some colorful Rory story of what that paticular death was all about.
>
> As far as "the devas wept" -- I could have gone a number of ways with
> that -- but I sort of was trying to get at "wept with joy"  at the
> evolutionary stroke of it all, yet wept with grief at the loss off
> such a shining and stellar soul/individuality.
>
> Humor (if thats what one can call my rift -- its what I was aiming at
> -- and with the expectation that Rory would get a big belly laugh from
> it) just sort of flows out. I write the flow, particularly if it makes
> me laugh or smile. But as turq will tell you I am a pissant, snake,
> poor excuse for a human being with huge "issues" :) so what makes me
> laugh may not coincide with mainstream humor.
>
> new.morning (aka akasha / OMG)

new.morning (hi OMG!)--and Rory:
I forget to watch for the unintended ways emails can sound so I meant
that I enjoyed yours, got the lightheartedness you meant, I could
easily hear a ringing laugh from Rory over it, and responded in the
same spirit--not from a critical place in case you wondered--that I
thought it cleverly written and would tweak the devas part; more
likely singing in marvelous choruses, and the "why 'darn'?" because it
must have happened like that on some level as opposed to you being
mistaken. But of course weeping from joy works just as well, and adds
just a touch of poignant ambiguity.

Rory, you sound radiantly happy there! I am glad for you.
Vashti

<*> Your email settings:
    Individual Email | Traditional

<*> To change settings online go to: