Yes, I don't do pujas to MMY, as I am not a teacher, and I still
affirm he is my Guru Dev, as he is my living fount of "divine
holiness". What does one's Guru Dev do but show you one's own
divinity, one's own Self? How does S/He do this but by showing one
how to "back up" or relax into Him, into Her, into deeper and deeper
Wholeness of the Self? Clearly his Guru Dev conveyed this grace to
MMY, and it is through MMY that this grace embraced me.

I don't say MMY is *his* Guru Dev, though in truth, from the devata-
particle-me POV, the particles don't see any real difference between
the ordinary-"Absolute"-me, the MMY-me, the Guru Dev-me, or the
Shiva-me. However, there is at the same time a distinct lineage of
grace-transmission from Self to Self to Self, and it seems clear
that in spacetime, the predecessor always is "deeper" into Being the
Self than the successor. No doubt it was MMY's keen awareness of
this that caused him to keep our attention on his Guru Dev. With all
gratitude to his Guru Dev, I still must give credit where credit is
due -- and as far as this "me" is concerned, MMY is the living
fount. If my saying this were to cause him to scream and drive me
from his presence, then so be it. Love is Love and Grace is Grace,
no matter the appearance :-)

JGD

> --- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, t3rinity <no_reply@> wrote:

> > > I know what he's said and done in the past...
> >
> > Try to be more in the present. Expect miracles and wonders..
> >

> And him embracing people who declare him their guru?
>
> I don't think so. Even that stuff with the rajas that was on last
week on mou.org didn't have
> them addressing him as guru, though I noted his promotion
to "divine holiness."

<*> Your email settings:
    Individual Email | Traditional

<*> To change settings online go to: