> My experience is that the maternal/paternal nature of the velvety
> blackness comes about once the particles are fully known in their
> entirety in memory (and not some bastardized concept of them
arising
> from an imperfect impression). So that each time any of them are
> referenced from memory, the impression is maternal/paternal and
> supportive and nurturing, vs the clarity of the dark night of the
> soul, which is the same 'stuff' seen clearly, only without the
> merging of the absolute and relative having occurred, so it
appears
> alone and bleak and even scary- death-like.
>
> Seen another way, it is the difference between seeing something
> clearly for the first time and either rejecting it or accepting
it.
> Same object, different impression. First time, not a part of God--
> second time, "All God, All The Time". Ha-Ha!

HA! Yeah, I buy that, Jim; thanks. Another interesting thing that
comes up from this, is that *all experience is memory* -- and is
eternal. Kind of as if the whole flow of spacetime itself merely
appears to move and be ephemeral because our attention-flow is
moving across permanently-embedded particles of God, each being an
eternal "cel" or "frame" -- a multi-dimensional movie!

<*> Your email settings:
    Individual Email | Traditional

<*> To change settings online go to: