Dear Vaj,

Yes, I don't think it is my place to give details of the course, but
I will say that being on it was (and is) immensely freeing, and
confirmed the "program" I have been spontaneously practicing over
the last 24 years or so, when I awoke and left the Dome. Indeeed, it
confirmed my whole Being, as I realized on ever deeper levels that
obeying mySelf *is* and always has been obeying MMY, and vice versa
(the mula mantra value, and all that).

Returning to the Dome was so beautiful -- I left because everything
was the same, so why work in someone else's factory? When I
returned, I found that it was *my* factory, a kind of huge amplifier
or particle accelerator manifesting on the outer what I had been
practicing on the inner since awakening. Appreciating the Absolute-
me collapsing again and again into the particle-mes, to experience
the profound effects of my own simple, ordinary thoughts from the
level of my own devatas/devotees creating ever richer fabrics of
creation, and all of it appreciated by the course participants and
commented on by MMY...wow.

A great many of Us are waking up (and more) here now. Heaven on
Earth is evidently here now, and though some of Us are still
overwhelmed by the ordinary perfect supernal beauty, our "I"s are
adjusting. If anyone really wants to "get Enlightened" in this
lifetime, and feels any pull to come here, I heartily urge them to
drop whatever they're doing and take advantage of this opportunity.
It doesn't come along every lifetime, and I don't know how long the
window will remain open. On the other hand, if their Selves tell
them otherwise, that's perfect too :-)

Rena and I are truly Home here, and are considering selling the
house in Maine by next spring.

Love, Light & Laughter always and always,

R.

> Hi Rory:
>
> Would you be able to share some here on the course and what's
been
> said? Is it true, or did I hear it wrong, have they changed the
TMSP
> or overall program in some way? I of course understand if you
don't
> want to post it to such a public list. Perhaps you could post it
on
> Spiritual Chat.
>
> Hope you're enjoying your new home in FF. Are you still coming
back
> to New England or are now officially an Iowan? ;-) It would be
> interesting to hear your story since we last heard from you.
>
> TIA,
>
> Vaj
>
> On Oct 10, 2006, at 1:51 PM, Rory Goff wrote:
>
> > With deepest gratitude to MMY and Guru Dev, we wish to correct
some
> > Understandings of Brahman we gave here last year. Within the 27
> > Nakshatra-states, the middle third or 9 central ones are those of
> > Brahma(n), or Light, or Consciousness:
> >
> > Brahma-Shiva-Shiva (B-S-S) or Mahaturiya
> > Brahma-Shiva-Brahma (B-S-B) or Maharishi ("Brahman")
> > Brahma-Shiva-Vishnu (B-S-V) or Mahadevata ("Krishna")
> > Brahma-Brahma-Shiva (B-B-S) or Mahachandas ("Shiva")
> > Brahma-Brahma-Brahma (B-B-B) or Solar Angel, Lamp at the Door
> > Brahma-Brahma-Vishnu (B-B-V), or chandas ("U.C.")
> > Brahma-Vishnu-Shiva (B-V-S), or devata ("G.C.")
> > Brahma-Vishnu-Brahma (B-V-B), or rishi ("C.C.")
> > Brahma-Vishnu-Vishnu (B-V-V), or turiya ("T.C.")
> >
> > Within these 9, the centermost one is Brahma-Brahma-Brahma (B-B-
B),
> > the Lamp at the Door, the Solar Angel who resides in the Sacred
> > Heart (Solar Plexus) as the intermediary between the Absolute
> > (Rudra, Shiva, or Purusha) and the Relative (Indra, Vishnu or
> > Shakti).
> >
> > In truth, this is the only state of Consciousness that actually
> > exists -- the supreme radiance of the perfect Now, the juncture-
> > point of Heaven and Earth. From here, we can (eventually) see
that
> > all the states that "led" here -- T.C. or "Turiya" (Brahma-
Vishnu-
> > Vishnu; B-V-V), C.C. or "Rishi" (Brahma-Vishnu-Brahma; B-V-B) G.
C.
> > or "Devata"(Brahma-Vishnu-Shiva; B-V-S), and U.C.
> > or "Chandas"(Brahma-Brahma-Vishnu; B-B-V) are but identification
> > with a time-bound particle or "I" within Our wholeness. We have
been
> > approaching the Now from an (unconscious) identification with a
> > particle on the Relative side.
> >
> > But in actuality, there has been a very simple, innocent,
> > unqualified  Absolute side of Us approaching this Now as the
> > Wholeness or "container" of the experience(s), in perfect
reflection
> > to the Relative side. When our particle-self thinks it is in
T.C. (B-
> > V-V), our Wholeness is "Mahaturiya" (B-S-S); when our particle-
self
> > attains C.C. or "Rishi" (B-V-B), our Wholeness is Brahman itself:
> > that particle's "Witness," its "Maharishi" (B-S-B); when our
> > particle-self attains G.C. or "Devata" (B-V-S), our Wholeness is
> > that particle's loving "Personal God" or "Krishna-Avatar,"
> > its "Mahadevata" (B-S-V); and when our particle-self attains U.C.
> > or "Chandas" (B-B-V), our Wholeness is that particle's "Shiva,"
> > its "Mahachandas" (B-B-S).
> >
> > These two "sides" -- the Absolute and the Relative, the Whole and
> > the Particle -- culminate in their fusion in the mid-most state
of
> > Brahma-Brahma-Brahma (B-B-B). The simple, ordinary, very quiet
> > thought we had from the Absolute side with reference to nurturing
> > our particles creates the intensely devotional appreciation of
that
> > thought from the Devata or sensory particle side, and the
> > corresponding display of that thought as the Reality of the
Outer,
> > so that the rishi, devata, and chandas are fully appreciated as
> > OneSelf.
> >
> > Thus we can say that C.C. is our particle's appreciation of our
> > Brahman-Self; G.C. is our particle's appreciation of our Krishna-
> > Self, and U.C. is our particle's appreciation of our Shiva-Self -
-
> > all culminating in ourSelf as Brahma(n), the Perfect Light of the
> > Sacred Heart. This is our natural, simple, a priori state of
> > consciousness. This is what we have always been, and what we
always
> > will be, regardless of the stories our Wholeness and our
particles
> > have been telling us/themselves.
> >
> > From here, the process continues -- with any and every particle
we
> > find within ourSelf. We first find ourselves identifying
> > unconsciously with that particle, giving that particle
unconscious
> > sovereignty -- at this time the particle is in Ignorance in our
> > Brahman. Then, we realize that this is not Us, but a particle
within
> > Us -- we then become that particle's Witness, its conscious
Brahman -
> > - while it is identifying with C.C. Then, we give that particle
our
> > loving attention, warming it up into its a priori bliss, becoming
> > its personal God or Avatar or Krishna, while it is identifying
with
> > G.C. Then it perceives its ultimate identity with us in
Shiva/U.C.,
> > and we finally come back to primordial Radiant Self. We are
> > constantly throwing off particles of not-self, and re-integrating
> > them back into ourSelf, as pulsations of our Now into all 9 (and
> > eventually 27) states -- this is how we learn to appreciate
ourSelf
> > and our various qualities...
> >
> > Brahmarishi Indradevata Rudrachandas
> >

> > To subscribe, send a message to: