<[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> Hi Rory,
>
> I have been reading your posts with considerable interest.  I don't
> know if you have any desire to communicate with a person who is
> unenlightened (and loves it) but if you care to respond, I would
> appreciate it.

Hi, Curtis! Great to meet you; I have been enjoying your posts since
you joined FFL. I have already responded to this post of yours once
in some detail, but my reply got swallowed up by (some) Yahoo, so I
will try again.

Consciously loving where you are *is* enlightenment, as far as I am
concerned. But if you are "unenlightened," then so am I, as there is
only one of Us; denying yourself is denying me. So I'll make a deal
with you -- I will agree to be unenlightened in your world with you,
if you will agree to be simultaneously enlightened in mine, with
me :-)

C: > It seems from your statement above that you can perform siddhis
(non
> trademarked spelling respected) but don't desire it.

R: Not exactly. It's not that I "can" perform siddhis; siddhis get
performed if the spontaneous desire arises. I have no control over
what I truly desire; nor can I demonstrate them for another if the
genuine desire/need in both of Us isn't there. If there is
sufficient grace-flow between Us, anything can happen :-)

C: For a
> materialistic guy like me, it would be the ability to actually
fly, as
> one example, that would really take the whole discussion of higher
> states of consciousness to another level for me.

R: I understand that. For four years after I awoke, I had a burning
desire to fly, and I bent all of my inquiry in that direction.
Finally after some internal stages and an intermediary external
stage (Tibetan Stride), I spontaneously wondered what it would like
to be an Ascended Master, and THEN flew, ONCE, lifting off,
dematerializing, eventually rematerializing and dropping back to
earth (completely blowing my bodymind all over again; there were
four of us participating). Since then, the desire has not arisen, at
least for me as an individual.

I have once or twice desired that all the course participants (my
particles) fly, and experienced an immediate outpouring of Bliss
throughout the Dome and coherent hopping like crazy, but so far,
that's it. I can't push it from my side, except by loving attention
to all my particles. The bottom line is, I don't generally really
care if I can fly, or even if you can fly. What I care about is how
much you unconditionally love me/yourself and my/your creation. The
rest is gravy :-)

C: The rest of the
> language about your awakening is of a subjective nature that is
harder
> for me to relate to as meaningful to my own experience.  But the
> rubber-meets-the-road proof that there are such things as higher
> states of consciousness with higher abilities are, according to
MMY,
> the performance of siddhis like actual flying.  If everyone who
gets
> awakened decides that they don't desire to fly, it is really the
same
> as me claiming that I can in my unenlightened state, but choose not
> to.

R: And that would be entirely accurate from my POV, except for
the "unenlightened" part :-)

C: I thought they were meant to be tests of the state of
consciousness.

R: Yes, but they are subjective tests -- until we have enlightened
enough of our particles to mutually enjoy a consensus (objective)
reality. The siddhis are spontaneous fulfillments of spontaneous
desires. They appear quite ordinary, from our standard POV. Did you
think that communicating with animals *wasn't* a siddhi? :-)

C: > On a broader note, thanks for sharing your experiences.  I am
happy
> for you if you are in a cool place mentally that you enjoy.  I am
> also, so we share that joy of being in a good place with our sense
of
> self.

R: That's what it's all about :-)

C: These days more and more people are describing experiences that
> sound like yours.  As a 15 year serious MMY practicer, and now 17
year
> drop-out from all his programs,

R: *lol* Gotcha beat -- I was a 24-year drop-out from all of his
programs! The joke was on me though -- the fact is *you can't drop
out* -- if you are following yourSelf, you're doing what MMY wants
you to do. The grace-flow continues, doesn't it? My guess is,
you "dropped out" when you woke up into spontaneous practice...:-)

C: I appreciate any time you take to
> answer my questions.  I am not just a garden variety A-hole trying
> bust your balls about being enlightened.  Although I might view
what
> it all means differently, I respect your experiences and dig the
fact
> that you seem to be having a great time, as I am, in this
wonderful world.

R: Amen, brother! Amen. Heart to Heart. :-)

<*> Your email settings:
    Individual Email | Traditional

<*> To change settings online go to: