Regarding those who she has awakened. I have one friend who went up to
ask her a question when she was in FF and the only way he knows her
answer was to watch the video. He said he felt himself fall all the
way into the self of silence and that has not changed in over 10
years. He knows who he is. I have a 20 minute video clip of Nick Wolfe
the former TM Sidhis administrator very elequently explaining his
30+year quest as a seeker and then being a finder in her presence. It
is very moving as he explains it very clearly. There is also a very
young 20ish female from FF who showed up at a Satsang in CA who
relates her awakening as Delightful Confusion. The video is very
refreshing as she recounts her time as a seeker born in FF to parents
who were seekers and her ultimate decision to chuck it all. Gangaji
explained to the audience that the girls words of Delightful Confusion
was the best description of awakening she had ever heard. Delightful
as it was extremely so and Confusion because the mind was never going
to get it. Many of the folks who appear on the videos turn out to be
old TMers who finally meet up with the person who can provide the
understanding that has been missing. Enjoy Tom T

<*> Your email settings:
    Individual Email | Traditional

<*> To change settings online go to: