--- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, new.morning <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

> > --- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, new.morning <no_reply@>
> > wrote:
> > >
> > > --- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, "Alex Stanley"

> > not
> > denial. If
> > throw
> > train?
> > >
> > > Because its an illusory act of compassion to avoid having an
> > illusory
> > > someone having to clean up all the illusory blood and gore.
> >
> > "Dismissal of the relative" isn't Advaitic anyway.
>
> Yes. Its sort of like concluding that people who realize that films
> are an illusion, are people who don't like films.

But the point MMY makes--and I've heard other
teachers make it, so it's not just him--is not
that the relative is an illusion; rather, the
illusion is that the relative isn't Brahman.

Your analogy works nicely either way, though.

<*> Your email settings:
    Individual Email | Traditional

<*> To change settings online go to: