Just curious Turq. Are your posts intended to inpsire and uplift Judy?
Are your posts a reflection of grace and dignity? I ask you becuase in
several nice posts you tried to inspire us to do the above.

I guess its that stupid consistency thing -- where "A View" is "Any
thought is good 'in the moment' but damn that thought if a day or two
later 'I' get a different one that totally contracticts the 'great
thoughts' of the prior day."

Some people claim that is (towards) enlightenment. Some people say its
signs of a petty, frivilous or unstable mind.

> --- authfriend <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
>
> > --- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, TurquoiseB
> > <no_reply@> wrote:
> > >
> > > --- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, "authfriend"

> > <no_reply@>
> > the
> > ones you
> > who
> > starts being
> > swayed
> > all-powerful

> > underdog,

> > Inquisitor
> > own

> > the
> > interesting part
> > 'phony')

> > use

> > false.

> > audience
> > and

> > knows,
> > falsehoods
> > phoniness.

> > Barry,
> > with
> > even

> > question
> > say, "You
> > false.
> > result,

> > of
> > liars.
> > LIARS.  :-)

> > with
> > Gui
> > when

> > anyone

> > heresy
> > some-

> > edification
> > discovery.

> > there
> > more

> > the more
> > may have
> > doing a
> > some actual

> > actually,
> > standing

> > example
> > >
> > > All of this because you don't want to tell us
> > > what it was like to roast people alive?
> > >
> > > Spoilsport.
> >
> > Q.E.D.
> >

> > To subscribe, send a message to: