> > > I am kinda speculating that for such an attachment to be so
> > > strong, there had to have been prior involvement.
> >
> > Bingo. Judy may not remember her past lives or be
> > able to read someone else's incarnational profile,
> > but I occasionally can. She thinks that I'm trying
> > to goad her with this stuff about the Inquisition;
> > I'm trying to *remind* her.
>
> Oh, wow, no kidding, Barry.  Gee, you should have
> told me that before.  Maybe I'd have paid more
> attention.

Might I suggest you read some of the works of
the Dominicans? I think you'd find them remarkably
familiar.

No hard feelings. As always, you thought you were
doing the "right thing," and "defending" something
that never needed defending. And as always, the
more you "defended" it, the more you pushed it out
of the reach of the common man and into a cubbyhole
more characterized by darkness than light.

<*> Your email settings:
    Individual Email | Traditional

<*> To change settings online go to: