Ass U Me

When we Ass U Me the biggest part of the problem is that we think we understand what we are seeing.   Lets imagine that with all of the intellectual training we have obtained we do not know a damn thing about what we think we see.   Then lets go a step further and say that this idea of what goes around comes around, as you sow so shall yee reap is not and was not about any kind of judgement or premise of what is right and what is wrong.

Then imagine that the universe that we live in is not associated with dogma of anykind.   Then imagine that cause and effect is as simple as a boomerang.   When you threw the boomerang how many times did you look to see if you were throwing it right before letting it go?   Did you say some special words before releasing it?  Was that needed?

Is this boomerang limited to actions on the gross level or can it respond to even the subtlest impulse?   If it is responsive even to the most sublest impulse, is there various forms of bommerang or one form?  If there is various forms then are all boomerangs created in this moment or are some antique?   Are there various styles of boomerang or only one style?

We have learned that there are ways to redirect the boomerang before it hits.  We have also learned that there are ways to prepare ourselves for the boomerang when it hits so it is not as bad as it could be..

That said what happens if the whole concept of the boomerang was just something that someone made up?  Suppose it has to do with the creative principal.  The idea that our thoughts and impulses are what creates any type of outcome.

Then would it be also true that group thought may be as powerful as individual thought or more?   Suppose that group thought said that diseases would be created like palgues and these plagues had to happen in order for the Return of the Christ?  Do you think that this thought might be manifested in various forms?

So then imagine that you know nothing about the spritual existence before entering the physical world.  So we do not know who was what or who was where?   We assume that an African person today was an african person yesterday.  We assume that a brother and sister father and mother must have been related before.   ASS U ME = KNOW NOTHING.

We do not know the journey of another soul so it is rediculous for us to assume.   We can only deal with what is on our plate or not.   Once I was walking in New York times square near 42nd street.  There were so many people living on the streets.  I saw them as poor and helpless then I looked again and saw them as sadhu.   If a sadhu is doing what he needs to do why not these other people? Are they sadhus i questioned.  Then another day around the same time.  A homeless man comes up to me and says Louis! We are so proud of you, you are doing so well.  He hugs me. I almost fell through the ground but I did not resist because I knew I never told this guy my name.

I would have seen him one way, his reality was something else.   This happened several times.  So I wrote a book about being courageous enough to step out of one's comfort zone enough to be without anything not even ,10 and rasing what ever amount you needed.

These people were masters at this.   Who are we anyway and how do we know who is the master and what form it should look like.   So based upon this maybe we need to rethink these terms.  If Satya Sai baba was born as a Baby with Aids would we think it was some Karmic Accident?  how do we know if the aids baby is or is not just that an avatar?

First step to seeing God realizing that as long as I think I know what God looks like I will be sure that I will miss it.