--- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, "markmeredith2002"
<[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> --- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, Jason Spock <jedi_spock@>
wrote:

> >       Are we going to live in Paradise.?? Happily ever after.??
> >
> >       Heaven on Earth.  Jai Guru Dev.
> >
> > jim_flanegin <jflanegi@> wrote:
> >   Date: Sat, 28 Oct 2006 18:17:59 -0000
> > Subject: [FairfieldLife] Re: Pandits are HERE!
> >

> >   Great News- It appears that those in Fairfield have transformed
the
> > destiny of the country and the world- Congratulations! and Thank
> > You!!
>

> India has hundreds of thousands of pundits doing their thing and has
> had them for centuries and the country has been a social and
economic
> mess for most of those centuries, yet 49 hindu priests in training
> arrive in the US and the destiny of the US and the world has been
> transformed???  India itself is now finally going through some major
> positive transformations but not because of pundits but because of
> progressive and technological changes being introduced.

**********************

India is a mess because the Vedic way of life is only meaningful when
it is accurately followed in order to live a life of high
consciousness -- otherwise all the rituals in the world are
meaningless, leaving India high and dry, as it has been for thousands
of years (because of the onset of the Kaliyuga). Millions of people,
pundits or not, who are not meditating properly do nothing to
contribute to national coherence, which is why India is a mess. Guru
Dev came out from his mountain cave to restore proper meditation, the
centerpiece of Vedic culture, and those pundits and others who are
practicing TM will be operating from a level of consciousness where
activity, whether it is ordinary or doing the yagyas, will be
effective because the actors have expanded their awareness, not made
themselves even duller with ineffective and boring meditation
techniques.

<*> Your email settings:
    Individual Email | Traditional

<*> To change settings online go to: