--- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, "markmeredith2002"
<[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> My main pt on this issue though is really just an emotional reaction
> to the emerging groupthing here that all our individual problems and
> even kali yuga itself are on the way out because of some pundit boys
> moving to the US -- people can believe in their vedic civilization
> revival if they want but I bet many of them have spent much of their
> lives in similar games of magical thinking and denial.

And will spend the rest of their lives doing the same
thing. After all, the alternative is to consider the
possibility that they made a fundamental mistake about
who was responsible for their evolution early in life.

We used to call it the "Beam me up Scotty" approach to
enlightenment. It's *Scotty's* responsibility, not ours.

<*> Your email settings:
    Individual Email | Traditional

<*> To change settings online go to: