--- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, Jason Spock <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
wrote:

>       Jimbo bimbo is a bit naive.  Maybe he's too futuristic.
>
>       In this duality based Universe, some enemy will always crop
up.  Unless fundamental Political reforms take place in third world
countries, tuned to present day economy and technologies,  problems
will continue to persist.

I don't know who Jimbo Bimbo is. Have you met him? Can you please
describe him for me?

With regard to world peace manifesting, of course it means changes.
What do you think we are currently going through? And continue to be
very very careful of your precious college 'education'...

<*> Your email settings:
    Individual Email | Traditional

<*> To change settings online go to: