--- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, "Marek Reavis"
<[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
<snip>
> Just a little bit more of tweaking and we have a deal.

No, Marek, sorry, we're done.

If you really can't see Curtis's dishonesty and
unfairness--and you were even reading the most
recent exchange between him and me, in which it
was rampant--you certainly aren't going to be
able to critique Barry's posts effectively.

I thought it would be an interesting exercise for
you to see what one is up against with Barry,
given that you appeared to indicate an awareness
of the problems with his posts.  But since you've
now clarified that that was all just metaphorical,
there's no point.

Thanks for the conversation.  I wish you well.