---Thanks, you're definitely right about the Rainbow Light Body, but
it remains to be seen if anybody outside of secluded parts of Tibet
will be able to acquire this type of body. This is a hope-for goal in
the category of progressive evolution.  Evidence suggests that it's at
the end of a progressive biological evolution - something not to be
aquired through an immediate transmission! (stress release can't be
avoided).