> But you see, Lawson, TM supporters must *always*
> be put down and portrayed as ignorant, etc.,
> whenever they say anything and whatever they say.
> If there's nothing in context to put them down
> about, a non sequitur phrased to sound as though
> it's somehow related to what they said is entirely
> acceptable.

I think that Judy is mistaking her own posting
strategy for Vaj's. After all, she has recently
become the leading contender in the "Display
Your Creative Intelligence" sweepstakes by
spending 21 of her last 22 posts to Fairfield
Life doing *nothing* but slamming either Vaj
or Barry.

It's easy to check -- use the 'Advanced' search
feature. In *all but one of her last 22 posts*,
Judy chose to reply to posters who had not spoken
either to her or about her, to add *no* new infor-
mation or content to the topic being discussed,
and to spend her entire post slamming either Vaj
or me, as part of her campaign to "prove" us
untrustworthy or unreliable or "anti-TMers" or
whatever her name for us is this time.

Me, I think that this type of response, devoid of
the need for any intellect whatsoever, is part of
her program of shilling for the TM movement and
"selling TM." I think she figures that if she
demonstrates that "creative intelligence" is something
*attainable* by the masses, something that they can
achieve no matter how stupid or brain-damaged they
might be, they'll want to start TM. Therefore, after
seeing a demonstration of how creative a 30+-year TMer
can be (reacting with a putdown, and adding no new
information or thinking to the thread whatsoever),
they'll want to rush out and learn how to do it
themselves. :-)

Either that or she's an angry old bitch who *can't*
think of anything interesting to say herself, and
thus is limited to replying to others with putdowns.
That's all she's capable of in the way of "creative
intelligence."

Oh...pardon me...not all. Her 22nd post was a link
to a 25-year-old song by John Lennon. *That* must
have strained her intellect.  :-)