Another mistaken claim is that Kansas is directly opposite of the
Brahmastan of Madhya Pradesh in central India, about 23 degress North
Latitude by 80 degress East Longitude.  Even Dr. Hagelin says this.

But the opposite side of the Earth is in the South Pacific Ocean,
south of the Galapagos Islands, about 23 degrees South Latitude by
100 degrees West Longitude.

You can easily see this by holding a globe between your two hands.
One hand is in India, the other below the equator, in the Pacific
Ocean.

Even if you ignore the southern hemisphere, 100 degrees West
Longitude at 23 degrees North is in Western Mexico.

So AGAIN they are giving out misinformation that makes no sense.

If I may offer this correction, Athol is not the closest town to
Smith Center is the closest town to Lebanon, with a population of
1,931.  Regardless, the center is no longer in Kansas, so it is a
moot point.
http://brahmastan.us