--- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, "Marek Reavis"
<[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> [One person's answers] interleaved:
>
> **
>
> --- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, ancient5 <no_reply@> wrote:
<snip>
> > 1.  Where does the name "Invincible America" come from?  It
> > reminded us of a slogan that might be used by a neo-fascist
> > group -- rather scary.  Is it an effort to tap into the national,
> > post-9/11 paranoia for marketing purposes?  Does the name
> > reflect that there is some nationalist splinter group?
> >
> [This slogan represents (apparently) Maharishi's sense of
> what is a basic concern for people today (post-9/11) and
> it's used by the TM Organizations (TMO) as a rallying cry
> for the benefits of TM and the "Maharishi Effect" (ME) to
> create world peace.

"Invincibility" has been a TM buzzword for the
results of the Maharishi Effect since "Maharishi
Effect" itself has been a TM buzzword, starting
back in the late '70s, I believe, if not earlier.

If recent memory serves, the ongoing course in
Fairfield (and Vedic City and D.C.) was dubbed
"Invincible America" because MMY was predicting
increasing danger for the U.S. if something wasn't
done quickly to create coherence here.

(I don't see that it's any more "neofascist" than
American nationalism generally, but that may not
be saying much.)