--- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, "douglasportee"
<[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> After the first round there a hand count of how many had Number One
> experiences.  Bevan says that Maharishi is pleased with the
>increasing
> percentages at each location, as they report by percentage.  Who does
> not want him to be pleased, so up go the hands.

Yes, there is the cult of the culture and there is the culture of the
cult.  This is a good example of the culturing of the cult there.

Not uncommon to run in to folk here who say they do like meditating up
there in the domes but that they do leave there directly before the
talking heads get going after meditating.

I like listening to the radio broadcasts of the meetings.  Have one
radio on 24/7 to the campus radio.  The speech-ifying is full of
powerful shaping cult-ivating language and thoughts.

They work it hard.  Beven and John are incredible at working to incite
the loyal tru-believer and hold that crowd there.  Is a study in
propaganda manking and they work it hard to pull all the words and
strings.