And why do you think it is your job to do so? You say I am unwilling
to consider the possibility that my perception is not clear. So
what? I am not trying to convince you of it. What do you know of my
perception except that which has been shared here? For example, I
have seen angels countless times, and see them whenever I choose to.
To the point that it is no longer interesting for me to comment on
such a thing. Am I trying to convince anyone here of the validity of
that perception or that it is accurate for them too? The answer is
not at all. So what is the issue with me stating these things that
yes are unequivocally true for the moment? What is your problem with
it?