--- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, "jim_flanegin" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> --- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, TurquoiseB <no_reply@>
> wrote:

Desperately, as far as I can tell.

> ...or that it is accurate for them too?

Almost never, to your credit.

> The answer is not at all.

That, as far as I can tell, is only the answer
to the second question.

> So what is the issue with me stating these things that
> yes are unequivocally true for the moment? What is your
> problem with it?

No problem at all. I'm just curious as to whether
you can admit the *possibility* that your perceptions
might be illusory or flawed.

I've had some pretty interesting perceptions as well.
As far as I can tell, I'm the only person here who
has seen someone levitate. We're talkin' seeing some-
one rise up off his chair and just hang ten on thin
air for minutes at a time, or in the desert, step up
off the sand and dance in mid-air.

I saw it. I was there, completely sober and under the
influence of neither suggestion nor drugs. But at the
same time, I am open to the possibility that what I
saw would not have been captured by video cameras, had
they been running (which makes what I saw as levitation
a very subjective experience), or that I was somehow
mistaken, and no levitation was going on at all. I have
NO PROBLEM saying this.

I similarly have NO PROBLEM with the possibility that
any of my other perceptions of extraordinary siddhis
or other paranormal events might have been the after-
effects of a bad pepperoni pizza. Anything is possible.

For now, barring any evidence to the contrary, I have
to go with my perceptions being accurate, even though in
some cases the person performing the siddhis was, in many
ways, a low-vibe slime. In others, he was the most extra-
ordinary teacher it has been my good fortune to meet in
this lifetime. But it could all be illusion. I would
never claim it as "truth."

So far in these discussions, I have never heard you make
such a statement. Whenever I have asked whether there
might be another interpretation for the things that you
consider "truth" (and which, when challenged, you tend to
refer to as absolute truth), you 1) bristle, 2) tell me
to get lost and not to bother you with such inanities
again (and then, within a day or so, are writing to me
again expecting me to reply), and 3) keep claiming that
your perceptions basically EQUAL truth.

I've just become curious, that's all. Can you possibly
admit the possibility that your perceptions just *might*
be inaccurate?