--- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, "lurkernomore20002000"
<[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> --- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, bob_brigante <no_reply@>
> wrote:
> >today's Fairfield Ledger...bank robber was a whole eight hours on
the
> > lam...
> >Thomas Arthur Halley, 62, of 802 1/2 W. Burlington Ave., was
arrested
> > and charged with second-degree robbery late Monday night in
> > connection with a robbery that took place earlier that day.
>

> Bobby,  Any idea who the purusha was who killed himself.  I
wouldn't
> expect an obituary to say cause of death was suicide, or even an
> article to that effect.  But there must have been a death notice -
yes?

> lurk

Evidently people are talking about some sort of suicide gesture by a
ru in Utopia Park, although I have no confirmation of that, but there
would have been something in the Ledger if there had been an actual
death, suicide or not, anywhere local. The only recent ru death was
Dell Schwammm (born in 1915), I believe:

http://tinyurl.com/ynn6lu

I didn't click through all the names on the obit list, but as far as
I know, they're all the usual nursing home deaths:

http://tinyurl.com/2fmgxh