What could Maharishi have done or said to bring meditators back to
the domes and group meditation,to get the numbers needed, even way
back last summer when this latest TM course started?

Is interesting that even with even with paying people to meditate,
bringing by the hundreds hire-ling student pandits from India, giving
the sidhi's away in exchange for practicing in the domes, they can
not get the numbers in the dome.

" According to the plan I (Raja W.) have mentioned before, another
500 Pandits will be arriving over the next few months, bringing the
total here to 1,000. This number of Pandits will assure that there
will always be more than the Super Radiance number of 1732 Yogic
Flyers necessary to maintain permanent invincibility for America."

Mayor and 'Raja' Wynne says it and confirms it all right there.

Strong commentary on the predicament of Maharishi at the end.  Where
did his meditators go?  Used to be thousands would show up on a phone
call.  Now, a few hundreds?

What could he have said or done otherwise to get this going with his
old TM'er movement?  What went wrong for Maharishi?

-Doug in FF

> Date: Mon, 19 Mar 2007
> From: Raja Wynne <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
> Subject: Vedic Pandit Update #3
>

>   [Global Country of World Peace]
> Dear Supporters of Permanent Invincibility for America,
>
> I wanted to let you know that 133 more Vedic Pandits from India
will be
> arriving next week and settling into their new campus in Maharishi
Vedic
> City. That will make a total of 505 Vedic Pandits here contributing
> creating an invincible America through their Yogic Flying and Vedic
> routine.
>
> According to the plan I have mentioned before, another 500 Pandits
will
> be arriving over the next few months, bringing the total here to
1,000.
> This number of Pandits will assure that there will always be more
than
> the Super Radiance number of 1732 Yogic Flyers necessary to maintain
> permanent invincibility for America.
>
> The new Pandit campus in Maharishi Vedic City is now ready to take
this
> next group of 133, and homes for another 100 Pandits will be ready
for
> occupancy in April. Now that the weather is improving, we should be
able
> to accommodate the remaining 400 new Pandits shortly after that.
>
> Below are photos of the recently completed dining room and program
hall
> on the new campus, and a photo of a typical Pandit bedroom.
>   [Photo1]   New Pandit dining room   [Photo2]   Flying hall on
> new Pandit campus    [Photo2]   Typical Pandit bedroom
> In order to complete the housing for the remaining 400 Pandits we
> continue to need your assistance. Once they are here, their monthly
> expenses are covered, like for all Invincible America Assembly grant
> participants, with a $600 per month grant from the Howard and Alice
> Settle Foundation for an Invincible America. But the cost of
> constructing housing for the Pandits, and other costs like airfare
and
> visa costs, are not covered by the grant. We currently have a
matching
> grant from a donor for $100,000, so now is a doubly good time to
make a
> contribution for the Pandit housing. Please go to either Global
Country
> of World Peace
> <http://shopping.netsuite.com/s.nl/c.451217/it.A/id.9/.f> or
Maharishi
> Vedic City
> <https://vediccity.securesites.com/contribute/contribution.cgi>  to
make
> a secure online contribution, or send a check to Global Country of
World
> Peace 2000 Capital Boulevard, Maharishi Vedic City, IA 52556, or
City