On Mar 31, 2007, at 11:40 AM, curtisdeltablues wrote:

It is your underlying arrogant assumption that you know me better than
I know myself that makes you such a bore. It leaks into every
discussion. No one has blown holes in anything. We are all offering
our own point of view. Your insistence that yours is the superior one
is what turns this into an unpleasant discussion.

Your repetition of the same Dr. Phil talk that you have given me many
times over the years reveals your agenda in every discussion no matter
what the topic. Somehow you need to criticize my decision to leave
the movement. You have tried so many angles over the years. But none
of them have anything to do with me. You have never had a sincere
interest to understand why I left, just a need to put me down for it.

Well said, which probably makes a lot of us wonder why you bother in the first place.