--- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, "coulsong2001" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> I hardly ever post here, but I read FFL quite a bit and I absolutely
> second Rory and New.morning here. I'm no true believer, but I'm a
> great fan of Judy's incisive thinking and writing. Apart from when
> things get too convoluted (e.g. in the Barry-Judy wars), I enjoy
> almost all of her posts.
>
> So that makes 3 of us.

Make that 4.

Judy earned my respect years ago on a.m.t., and I agree with you about
the Barry-Judy wars. Judy wields a razor sharp intellect that far
surpasses that of most, if not all the people she debates online, and
as a result, she leaves behind a virtual battlefield of shredded,
battered egos. Also, based on what I've learned from Petra, who has
very strong Mars characteristics, men often don't appreciate powerful
women, and I think that adds to the rancor felt by the men who cross
her path. E.g, Skolnick's 'Junkyard Dog' page is, IMO, nothing more
than a shrine to his own microphallus.