--- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, new.morning <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
wrote:

> 5 out of 1243 members explicitly like your posts. Not bad when you
> super radiance it. Square root of 1% = 3.5. You pass the cosmic
threshold.

> Out of curiousity and for fun, if you care to share, per Alex's
> post, do you have a strong Mars? In what house? (in jyotish or
> western).

In Taurus, 11th house (Western), in a stellium with
Moon, Uranus, and Saturn (Saturn conjunction is within
10 minutes). I've always had the sense my Mars has too
much competition for its influence to come through
very strongly.

I'm Pisces sun (in the 9th), Cancer rising.

(Practically nothing in the cookbook mess Vaj
just posted applies.)