A word of appreciation - I've enjoyed being on this forum the past few months.
Many of us have had alot of great experiences.  Let's face it - the message M.
had to offer 40-30 years ago was crucial.  We've all come a long way since
then.  It's a part of history.  When I was a teenager, drugs were not the
answer.  The church was not the answer.  Ambition/power/money was not the
answer.  TM was the answer.  So - maybe it wasn't.  But at the time it was a
very good thing indeed.  I couldn't imagine my life without it.  M. was the
right hand (practically speaking) of a really cool, beloved and no doubt very
historically important teacher in the Shankaracharya lineage.  Whatever his
faults - THEY ARE MANY - surely he was the one to bring all that to the western
middle-class.  From The Beatles to Rick Rubin - the pop culture elite got it,
yes they did (and we followed).  And maybe Secret Sidha Al Gore will win yet.
Enjoy.

It's here! Your new message!