On Apr 9, 2007, at 7:50 PM, authfriend wrote:

--- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, taskcentered <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
wrote:
<snip>
> It's always interesting to me when TM proponents suggest that
> I may be Christian. Doesn't TM support all religions? Why would
> Christianity -- even fundamental Christianity -- be an exception?

What an exceptionally peculiar question. Where did
BillyG suggest that TM didn't support fundamentalist
Christianity

Actually it's not that peculiar at all, esp. given you own public condemnation of the opinions of certain TM critics simply because they happened to be fundamentalist Christians. Not to imply that you are the only one--in TMO circles I do think the tendency is somewhat pervasive and I'm guessing, but I do believe that is what John is referring to.