Turq,

I say to you, as Crocodile Dundee said to the African-American
chauffeur (after that guy had thrown his limousine's trunk-hood,
boomerang shaped, radio/phone aerial at a fleeing mugger,) "I knew you
were tribal."

I love that you're promoting a film about God.

Hee hee!  Oh, don't get upset and smack me for saying this.  Truly, I
think I'm starting to grok your reasons why using the word God is a
slippery slope for you.  Me too.  I love to talk about the "the plot
of the script of the Author of All Creation," and to do that I must
assume that there's a Writer, and once "there," -- where duality is a
given -- well, what's the use of conversation -- it'll never lead to a
freeing clarity -- only a more convoluted Gordian knot -- something
like that maybe?

I don't know you, but I'm getting to know my inner model of you, that
processing inside my brain I label as "Turq stuff."  That
side-character in my mentation, that placing holding Turq
Doppelgänger, is starting to become tribal to me  -- you've got a
skill set with the God tools, ya know?  You can sling it with the best
of us.  And, sigh, I ask, "Are you like the rest of us?  Does your
using spiritual tools result in a risky object of consciousness
returning with the same fury it was sent forth; tell me, is it usually
at the back of your head and out-of-the-blue when you're hit by
ass-biting karma?" -- that's my usual way of getting comeuppance.

Turq, help us in our cliff-notes-of-Turq, would you say that, if folks
had to have a "well known reference" to grok you, that you be more
like a Zen monk, Buddhist wandering monk, Buddhist Ashram's Top
Devotee, Kwai Chang Caine, Master Li Mu Bai, Mr. Miyagi?  I think
there's a strong case to say you're like that blind monk, Pai Mei,
that taught Uma how to fight in Kill Bill, but maybe you see his
ferocity and unbending anger that "anyone would purposefully not be
focused on the path to freedom" may make him more of a Master Sergeant
than a Master Swami.  Still, sometimes I do see that deep-heart intent
in your presentations here that could come off as quite scary to those
who can't see the "spiritual professionalism" of it. If I had to put
money on it, I'd say you're more like Nisargadatta's temperament.

Since there's no "you" really to be found in any localized sense, and
no symbol of you can be anything but a truly colossal besmirching of
your true status, yes, I think I get it that one should resist such
casual nods of identification less one slide downwards into investment
in the concept -- indeed, an avoidance of conceptuality itself -- but
still, don't you too have inner models of all of us inside your head
that you use as a "short hand" for thinking about others?  Or is every
person you meet a complete stranger "in another Buddha meets Buddha on
the path" moment?  I hate to ask you these things, because, yikes, I
am asking you to at least consider the notion that you might be small,
insignificant, loco-local, and that I'm starting off with a falsity --
that there's any "youness" to be found anywhere in creation other than
that "it's all you."

I like the idea that if I point a stick anywhere, I'm pointing at
creation.  Like that, when I say, "Here's Turq," I'm merely pointing
anywhere and hitting your bull's eye.  Here a Turq, there a Turq,
everywhere a Turq Turq, Old Man Do-good had a farm, e i e i o.

There's that story about the person who died and the wise men were
called to bring him back to life, and those priests called for his
soul to return from heaven and reanimate his body once again, but
nothing happened.  So they called for his soul to return from any of
the "three worlds," and yet he still did not return.  Finally, the
priests ran out of options, and with a great sigh said, "Soul, come
back from where ever you're at."  And the soul returned.  Like that,
maybe Turq, the real and only Turq is only present where no one can
find him -- even his own ego must perforce search fruitlessly about in
that very tiny space called "that which can be known."

Something like that?

Help us out!

But, hey, no complaints about me, cuz you used the word God first!

Edg